UFS Healthcare is seeking a highly motivated individuals to join our friendly organisation in the role of Dispensary Assistant.
We are currently accepting applications for part-time and full-time positions in various areas across UFS, including Ballarat, Melton, Bacchus Marsh and Gisborne areas.
About UFS Healthcare
UFS Healthcare is a not-for-profit healthcare company committed to empowering more people to live longer, healthier lives. Established in 1880, we have been operating health services for over 142 years. As a mutual organisation owned by our members, we invest our profits back into the business for the benefit of more than 100,000 members, as well as our patients, customers, and the wider community.
Headquartered in Ballarat, we:
- operate 19 pharmacies across the western region of Victoria delivering health services beyond dispensing
- offer a range of services through our three medical centres
- provide non-emergency medical care, free of charge to our local community through the Ballarat Priority Primary Care Centre (PPCC)
- operate Supercare Nursing Services across Victoria, providing after-hours nursing services to the communities we serve.
Our collective vision for the next ten years is to be a leading partner in connecting more people to high quality, integrated healthcare across our regions. We believe UFS is uniquely placed to deliver on this vision, which will see us expand and diversify the health services that we offer, both in Ballarat and across our regions to improve access for more people to high quality, personalised and affordable healthcare.
- 2 years pharmacy experience.
- Applicants must be highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals with a passion for delivering excellent customer service.
- Demonstrate initiative and have the ability to work as part of a professional team.
- S2S3 certificate.
- Highly motivated individuals who can demonstrate the ability to work as part of a professional team.
- Demonstrate flexibility, initiative and enthusiasm and have a passion for delivering excellent customer service.
- Certificate 3 or skill set in Community Pharmacy (Dispensary).
- Recent experience including Webster-Pak and/or Medico-Pak experience.
Benefits and perks
- Competitive salary.
- Great work/life balance with flexible working hours.
- Become part a supportive and stable work environment.
- Generous staff discounts on products and services.
Click here for a copy of the position description.
Please note: You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including booster) and have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this position.