Being vaccinated with the current year's flu vaccine is your best protection from Influenza. As the flu can make you seriously unwell, we’re encouraging anyone over the age of six months of age to be vaccinated.
Getting your flu shot at a UFS Pharmacy
- The flu injection is administered by an immunisation accredited pharmacist or nurse
- Your national immunisation record for vaccinations received at a UFS pharmacy will be updated in the same way it would be if you received the vaccination by a GP
- While children between the ages of 10 – 16 years are able to receive the flu vaccination at a UFS pharmacy, we recommend that anxious children between these ages receive the vaccine by a GP. Children up to the age of 10 years need to visit their GP for the vaccine. Click here for information on flu vaccinations at UFS Medical for children
- To book an appointment to receive the flu vaccination, please use the links below.
- If you’ve recently had COVID, you can still safely receive the flu vaccination, as long as you no longer have symptoms.
- The vaccines used at UFS are quadrivalent vaccines, to protect against four different flu viruses.
- Cost is $25, or $20 for UFS members.
- For patients eligible for the NIP flu vaccine, there is no charge for the supply or administration of the flu vaccine. To check eligibility for an NIP vaccine please click here.
- Please follow the links below to make a booking at your local UFS pharmacy