Use your clinical skills, extend your nursing experience, whilst working autonomously. Applications are invited from experienced Registered Nurses seeking part time employment in the Mildura area for after-hours shifts.
These shifts being after-hours are family flexible, a good source of additional income, and allow continuation of primary employment.
The Supercare initiative is a government funded program run in Pharmacies across country Victoria.
About UFS Healthcare
UFS Healthcare is a not-for-profit healthcare company committed to empowering more people to live longer, healthier lives. Established in 1880, we have been operating health services for over 140 years. As a mutual organisation owned by our members, we invest our profits back into the business for the benefit of more than 100,000 members, as well as our patients, customers, and the wider community.
Headquartered in Ballarat, we:
- operate 19 pharmacies across the western region of Victoria delivering health services beyond dispensing
- offer a range of services through our three medical centres
- provide non-emergency medical care, free of charge to our local community through the Ballarat Priority Primary Care Centre (PPCC)
- operate Supercare Nursing Services across Victoria, providing after-hours nursing services to the communities we serve.
Our collective vision for the next ten years is to be a leading partner in connecting more people to high quality, integrated healthcare across our regions. We believe UFS is uniquely placed to deliver on this vision, which will see us expand and diversify the health services that we offer, both in Ballarat and across our regions to improve access for more people to high quality, personalised and affordable healthcare.
Fortnightly Tuesday 6pm - 10pm
Your responsibilities will include
Clinical duties will include triage, assessment, immunisations, wound management, health screening, health promotion, education and maintaining clinical documentation.
Successful candidates will have a demonstrated understanding of the needs of primary or community healthcare including ensuring compliance with all statutory and regulatory obligations, whilst working in a clinical autonomous role with no doctor on site. Additional information is contained in the position description.
- Registered Nurses with recent Australian based experience in primary, community or acute healthcare
- Working with Children Check
Click here for the position description.
Please note: You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this position.