UFS Healthcare is seeking a Dispensary Coordinator for our Bacchus Marsh Village Pharmacy. This role may be suitable for an experienced and efficient dispensary assistant looking to progress their career.
About UFS Healthcare
UFS Healthcare is a not-for-profit healthcare company committed to empowering more people to live longer, healthier lives. Established in 1880, we have been operating health services for over 140 years. As a mutual organisation owned by our members, we invest our profits back into the business for the benefit of more than 100,000 members, as well as our patients, customers, and the wider community.
Headquartered in Ballarat, we:
- operate 19 pharmacies across the western region of Victoria delivering health services beyond dispensing
- offer a range of services through our three medical centres
- provide non-emergency medical care, free of charge to our local community through the Ballarat Priority Primary Care Centre (PPCC)
- operate Supercare Nursing Services across Victoria, providing after-hours nursing services to the communities we serve.
Our collective vision for the next ten years is to be a leading partner in connecting more people to high quality, integrated healthcare across our regions. We believe UFS is uniquely placed to deliver on this vision, which will see us expand and diversify the health services that we offer, both in Ballarat and across our regions to improve access for more people to high quality, personalised and affordable healthcare.
Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.30pm (Times may be flexible)
Your responsibilities will include
- Provide leadership and support to the dispensary team
- Ensure the dispensary operates efficiently and effectively
- Customer service
- Use of automation equipment including ROWA
- Staff training
- Inventory management
- Coordinating packing
Benefits and perks
- Flexible working hours and competitive hourly rates
- Accrue RDO’s
- Generous staff discounts on products and services
- Ongoing training and Professional Development
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Previous experience as a Dispensary Assistant
- Completed Certificate 3 in Community Pharmacy
- Substantial dispensary and work flow experience, and a record of having achieved high levels of productivity
- Full time availability
- Highly organised
- Excellent customer service
- Passion for healthcare and the community
- Excellent communication
- Demonstrated integrity, and commitment to the purpose and guiding principles of UFS.
Click here for the position description.
For further information please contact Senior People & Culture Business Partner, Lucy Finch on:
Please note: You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including boosters) and have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this position.